Meaningful Memory Care & Dementia Care in Beaumont, TX
Our mission at Calder Woods is for every resident to live a meaningful life regardless of cognitive ability. If your loved one has received a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or other form of dementia, we’re here to walk alongside you with love and compassion.
Calder Woods offers two distinct options for memory care in Beaumont, TX so you can select the living option that best fits your preferred lifestyle and budget: The Harbor and The Cottages.
The Harbor Memory Care in Beaumont
As Calder Woods’ original memory care program, The Harbor, provides a comfortable, home-like environment for residents to enjoy life. In addition to their private suites, residents of our Alzheimer’s and dementia care program are encouraged to utilize the courtyard, garden, community activity and dining spaces—all in a safe and secure setting.
Residents of The Harbor memory care community enjoy services and amenities such as:
- Community dining and living spaces
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
- Three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Cable television
- Apartment maintenance and repair
- On-staff social worker and chaplain
- Memory-enhancement programs
- 24-hour emergency response system
- In-house beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor garden and walking paths
- Short-term and day respite stays
Learn More About Memory Care & Dementia Care in Beaumont, TX
To learn more about Alzheimer’s care and dementia care in Beaumont, TX at Calder Woods, schedule a visit or contact us today.
“My favorite thing about living at Calder Woods is the security and peaceful feeling I get here. I also love the beautiful, well-groomed campus, lobby and dining room. Plus the spacious apartments. I just love it here.”
– Paula Sasser, Calder Woods Resident