When you choose assisted living in Beaumont TX, you’re choosing a maximized life.
Calder Woods’ licensed assisted living community is catered toward senior adults who require assistance with daily activities but still wish to maintain the independence, freedom and privacy they’re used to. Specially-trained staff works with each resident to create a personalized care plan so you can do the things you love most with the people you love most—even as medical circumstances change.
Assisted living at Calder Woods’ comfortable, home-like environment encourages residents to live full lives through daily life-enrichment opportunities, outings and fitness programs.
Amenities & Services
Assisted living community residents enjoy access to state-of-the-art services and amenities such as:
- Private studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments
- Assistance from certified nursing assistants
- Medication monitoring and management
- Community dining room with three daily meals prepared by culinary professionals
- Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable television
- Apartment maintenance and repair
- On-staff social worker and chaplain
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Call David Long today at 409.861.7507 to learn more about assisted living in Beaumont TX.
We’d love to learn how we can best meet your needs.
“Living at Calder Woods provides her the daily care she needs when she needs it and gives her the freedom to participate in activities with friends. The beautiful setting and friendly staff make her feel at home. And gives me peace of mind.”
– Debbie Cowart, Calder Woods Resident