So you have worked hard all your adult life and finally made it to retirement, so what happens next? Now it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labor, and the first order of business is to figure out where you want to live. For the best quality of life in your retirement years, you need to pick retirement communities with senior living services in Texas that best suit your needs.
At Calder Woods, we provide a variety of senior living options to accommodate the needs of all stages of senior life. Our residents love the convenience and flexibility that our full continuum of care provides. When you move into our beautiful accommodations, you will have access to all the care and amenities you will need throughout your golden years. To learn more about our luxurious senior living options in Beaumont, Texas, reach out to us at 844.536.0569.
Senior Living Services in Texas for All Stages of Life
Calder Woods offers a complete continuum of care, but how do you know which senior living option best fits your lifestyle? We are here to help you find the best accommodations to live the best life possible. At Calder Woods, we offer a wide range of retirement services and amenities including independent living, assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and respite care.
Independent Living at Calder Woods lets you enjoy life on your own terms. Here you can live the way you have always wanted in an active and vibrant community without all the hassle of regular home maintenance. Independent Living may be right for you if:
- You live an active lifestyle.
- In most cases, you do not need assistance with everyday tasks.
- You no longer want the responsibility of maintaining a home.
Our Assisted Living community provides a home-like environment where senior adults can live comfortably and get help with needs such as medication management and assistance with daily living activities. Assisted Living may be the best option for you if:
- You need assistance with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, and dressing.
- You need help managing your medications.
- You’re unable to drive.
At our Memory Care community, The Harbor, we treat varying levels of memory impairment, such as Alzheimer’s or vascular dementia, with compassion using a holistic, faith-based approach. Memory care may be the ideal fit for you if:
- You’ve had trouble remembering to do important daily tasks like eating and taking your medication.
- You get lost or disoriented in your neighborhood or other places you know.
- Forgetfulness or memory loss has led to potentially dangerous situations like forgetting to turn off burners on your stove or obtaining cuts or bruises without a known injury.
Long-Term Care and Rehabilitation
Our Long-Term Care and Rehabilitation residences at The Cottages and The Haven provide high-quality around-the-clock nursing care after a serious illness or major surgery. Long-Term Care and Rehabilitation may be appropriate for you if:
- You’ve sustained an injury that has impaired your ability to complete daily tasks independently.
- You require extra assistance with daily living tasks after experiencing a severe illness.
- You have undergone major surgery and need someone to help with everyday tasks.
Is It Time to Consider Your Senior Living Options?
It is never too early to start considering your senior living options. After all, you do not want to rush such an important decision as deciding where to enjoy your retirement years. Please do your homework now so you can rest easy when it is time to make this necessary choice.
Learn more about senior living and find out which options best fit you or your family with our quick 4-5 minute survey.
Contact Calder Woods to Learn More
Buckner senior living communities are not like other senior living communities in Beaumont, and we are certainly not like your retirement homes of the past. If you or someone you care about is looking for a community with the best senior living services Texas has to offer, you will love Calder Woods. Whether you require Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, or Assisted Living in TX, we provide senior living options to accommodate your needs. Get the conversation started today by sending us a message or calling 844.536.0569 to schedule a visit.
Is it the right time for senior living?
Learn more about senior living and find out which options are the best fit for you or your family with this quick 4-5 minute survey.